With school starting and life getting more busy, it's important to take time for yourself.
We've come up with ways you can start taking care of yourself starting with your environment. Organizing your home is a great way to relax, clear your mind and declutter for the next season.
Today we are sharing our tips and tricks to help you get ready for Fall!
1. Create a Checklist - What are your goals for this coming Season?
Make sure some of the tasks are easy to complete and fun!
2. Focus on one task at a time, don’t let yourself get distracted by more tasks while trying to complete one.
This is how organizing becomes overwhelming.
Season change means wardrobe change:
3. Store the clothes you aren’t going to be wearing for a little while.
This makes getting ready easier in the mornings.
4. Go through your clothes before you store them
Donate anything that doesn’t fit anymore, anything you haven worn in over a year.
5. Help the kids go through their clothes and help them do the same thing.
Getting Prepared for the Holidays:
6. Clean out the Pantry
Throw away any expired foods, Donate any food that is not going to get eaten but is still good to your local food bank.
We hope that these tips will help you feel more confident going into the Fall season! We wish you the best!